- 737.50 INR
- 100 Meter (m)
- 0.3 Millimeter (mm)
MIPATEX Rain Pipe or rain hose is a flexible irrigation pipe with nano punch zig-zag pattern holes that spray water like rain. Rain hose can spray water up to 8-10 feet on both sides uniformly with the help of appropriate water pressure (To perform best, it requires 2kg per cm2 water pressure). Suitable for closely spaced crops. It is an affordable replacement for the sprinkler irrigation system. Mipatex Rain Pipe is manufactured from polyethylene with added UV stabilizer and additives to protect the pipe for many years from sunlight and other climatic condition.
Each rain pipe unit is come with a 100mtr rain pipe, including a male adapter, joiner, end cap, and takeoff valve.
- As the name suggests, the rain pipe sprays water uniformly over the crop like rain.
- Useful for slopes and uneven surfaces
- Effectively irrigate more areas in less time span
- Increased crop growth due to proper watering of crop
- Quick and effortless installation and handling
- Also beneficial in fruit orchards and plantation crops to irrigate the interspace.
- Low cost of installation and operation.
With Male Adapter, Joiner, End Cap And Valve
Country of Origin
Made in India
Length of Pipe
- Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Day
- 1 Week
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- All India
3, S No.36/3/2, Dagade Farm Road, Pisoli,, Pune, Maharashtra, 411060, India